Thursday, May 31, 2012

Breakfast @ Heirloom

A few weeks back, it was my cousins Hen's day/night (keep a look out for my post on High Tea @ The Windsor Hotel...coming soon) and after a very fun-filled night, we awoke famished and in need of food before we headed off  home. We we're staying at Mantra on Exhibition, so it's not the usual place I'd have breakfast in the city but we'd have to make do.

We decided to take a walk and just go into the first restaurant/cafe that looked good. So we ended up at Heirloom.

Although the breakfast menu was pretty standard. Nothing too out of the ordinary. I opted for the "Breakfast burger" with fried egg, bacon, tomato, lettuce, beetroot relish and mayonnaise. And a cappuccino which was complemented with a nicely toasted biscotti.

 Lovely cap

The Breakfast Burger

The burger was delicious, the buns were nicely toasted covered with just the right amount of mayonnaise and the lovely beetroot relish. The cheese was oozing and I just couldn't dig in quicker when it arrived at the table.

The service was really friendly and the waiters kept refilling our water glasses throughout the meal. I would definitely come back again if I was ever in the area.

Char.

Heirloom on Urbanspoon

2 comments: